New Business Sales Executive – Pharma
Are you an exceptional solution sales executive looking for your next challenge?
Do you feel like you need a change that puts you at the frontline of a fast-paced and growing company enabling you to fulfill your potential?
Do you share a passion for enabling positive change within healthcare?
If so, you could be a perfect fit for our team of like-minded professionals who share a common life mission and passion for helping others.
Fit4D is a high-growth, venture-backed health tech services company based in New York City. The company partners with pharmaceutical companies, payers and ACOs to deliver a personalized, technology-based approach to improving the medical adherence and health outcomes for people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions. Founded in 2009, the company has a proven track record of results including improving adherence to branded diabetes Rx by 20% and demonstrable reductions in A1C values. Fit4D is experiencing an exciting period of customer growth and is projecting to grow patient volumes by 6x over the next 12 months.
The company is a high-energy, results-oriented work place that believes our success, as well as the success of our customers and patients, relies primarily on a fantastic team with the passion, drive and skills to change the face of chronic condition management.
Fit4D seeks to hire a New Business Sales Executive with proven solution sales experience within pharmaceutical accounts. The sales executives focused on pharmaceutical accounts will need to be physically located in the NY/NJ/PA/CT/MA area within same day driving distance to accounts.
The Sales Executive will lead all initiatives for acquiring new customers to support the rapid growth of our enterprise.
- Develop qualified pharmaceutical industry sales pipeline
- Utilize solution selling methodology to move leads through pipeline and achieve revenue goals
- Present Fit4D and products in professional manner with branding and messaging
- Inspire confidence, build trust and delight partners, clients and prospects
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, technologies, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Adapt as needed within our rapid growing startup culture
POSITION SKILL REQUIREMENT:
- Bachelors Degree
- Proven track record of effective solution selling to pharmaceutical executives
- Demonstrated consistent and self-sufficient ability to develop and close sales pipeline
- Flexibility to adapt with GSD “Get Stuff Done” attitude
- Highly developed emotional intelligence
- Exceptional facilitation and communication Skills
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office
The ideal candidate will be able to inspire confidence, build trust and delight partners and clients. The candidate must be process-oriented and be able handle unglamorous tasks with pride, enthusiasm and the commitment necessary to grow the business and on deliver sales goals.