Sales Leader – NY/NJ/PA/CT/MA
Are you an exceptional solution sales executive looking for your next challenge?
Do you feel like you need a change that puts you at the frontline of a fast-paced and growing company enabling you to fulfill your potential?
Do you share a passion for enabling positive change within healthcare?
If so, you could be a perfect fit for our team of like-minded professionals who share a common life mission and passion for helping others.
Fit4D is a high-growth, venture-backed health tech services company based in New York City. The company partners with pharmaceutical/biotech companies, payers, and ACOs to deliver personalized, 1:1 patient education and support, using a technology-based approach to improving the medical adherence and health outcomes for people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions. Founded in 2009, Fit4D has a proven track record of results including 20% greater prescription adherence and demonstrable reductions in A1C values.
Fit4D is experiencing an exciting period of customer growth and is projecting to grow patient volumes by 4x over the next 12 months. The company is a high-energy, results-oriented work place that believes our success, as well as the success of our customers and patients, relies primarily on a fantastic clinical team with the passion, drive, and skills to change the face of chronic condition management.
Fit4D seeks to add a Sales Leader to its team in order to successfully support the rapid growth of our enterprise. The Sales Leader will need to be physically located in the NY/NJ/PA/CT/MA area within same day driving distance to accounts.
This is a player/coach role with ~50% of time for selling and 50% for leading in 2016.
- Develop qualified payer and ACO sales pipeline
- Utilize solution selling methodology to move leads through pipeline and achieve revenue goals
- Inspire confidence, build trust and delight partners, clients and prospects
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Create a culture of success and ongoing goal achievement in a challenging environment
- Manage the sales teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth
- Work closely with marketing to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Individual achiever and sales leader that consistently achieved sales targets.
- Delivered on operational, product and business strategies.
- Maximized human capital through training and mentoring.
- Consistently led by example illustrating positive corporate values and culture.
- Demonstrated GSD “Get Stuff Done”.
- Proficiency with technology, on-line and CRM applications.
- Flexibility to adapt your role and team responsibilities as needed.
- Demonstrated success is high growth or change environment.
- Detail and metric-oriented.
- Passion for empowering people with chronic conditions to live rich and fulfilling lives.
- Residency in NY, NJ, PA, CT, or MA required.
The ideal candidate will be able to roll up their sleeves and share their expertise in an interactive and trusted relationship with the management team.