Are you looking for the next step in your career in program and operations management and looking to join an innovative company where you can make a big impact while learning and growing?
Do you bring an entrepreneurial, self-starter approach to define requirements for technology-driven solutions to meet the needs of customers and internal teams?
Do you enjoy optimizing processes and analyzing data to help answer business questions and uncover new opportunities?
Do you share our passion for enabling positive change within healthcare and helping patients with chronic conditions like diabetes?
If so, you could be a perfect fit for our team of like-minded professionals who share a common mission and passion for helping others and a desire to build a great company.
Fit4D is a high-growth, venture-backed health tech services company based in New York City. The company partners with pharmaceutical & device companies, payers and ACOs to deliver personalized, technology-based coaching to improve treatment adherence and health outcomes for people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions. Founded in 2009, the company has a proven track record of results including improving adherence to branded diabetes Rx by 25+% and demonstrable improvement in A1C values and other quality measures. Fit4D is experiencing an exciting period of customer growth and is projecting to grow patient volumes by 4x over the next 12 months. The company is a high-energy, results-oriented work place that believes our success, as well as the success of our customers and patients, relies primarily on a fantastic team with the passion, drive and skills to change the face of chronic condition management.
Fit4D seeks to hire a Program Manager to be based in the company’s midtown location in New York City.
The Program Manager will join a strong technically-oriented operations team that continuously innovates and improves our internal and patient-facing technical solutions, ensures the successful implementation and support of all customer programs and enables our clinical team to efficiently engage a large patient population. The Program Manager will be responsible for requirements definition of program solutions, successful implementation of new client programs, learning and recommending improvements to our technical infrastructure and creating insights and recommendations for internal and client audiences. This role will report to the Director of Technical Operations and be part of our high-energy, passionate team of innovators.
- Refine business processes and technology system requirements to drive internal staff efficiency and customer success
- Define and document business requirements for system enhancements and new feature development
- Define and document requirements for internal and external analysis and results presentation (reports, dashboards, data file exchange)
- Deliver finalized professional results and reporting to clients
- Work with marketing to create sales-ready presentations highlighting key solution features, differentiators and product capabilities
- Perform tasks related to call center system configuration, setup and maintenance
- Define segmentation of patient populations to determine best tactics to drive engagement and outcome results
- Work with leadership team and product management to support future evolution across pharma, device, payer & provider customer markets
- Support clinical team users of Fit4D solutions (call technology, CRM, reporting)
- Support onboarding and system training for new team members
POSITION SKILL REQUIREMENT:
- 3-5 years hands-on program or operations management experience related to technology or tech-enabled services
- Must have healthcare industry experience (non-negotiable); preference given to experience with technologies or services related to medication adherence, care management, patient engagement or telehealth
- Experience preferred with solutions that involve Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Call Center Technology, Patient Engagement, Telemarketing or Digital Marketing
- Experience working with virtual teams is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required, in fields similar to Health Care Management; Business Information Technology; Master’s degree a plus
- Motivated and able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong initiative to improve solutions, systems, and processes