Best-in-Class, One-on-One, Diabetes Coaching
Our CDEs want to change the world!
Everyone starts in a different place on their diabetes journey and each individual journey is unique. People respond differently to various approaches to self-management and each person has unique hurdles. Here's how we make the journey successful:
All patients receive coaching from Certified Diabetes Educators (CDEs), clinicians (RNs, RDs, PharmDs, etc.) who have undergone rigorous training to obtain the specialized diabetes certification. CDEs are equipped with training focused on teaching people with diabetes how to manage their condition.
Fit4D Personalized pathways
Patients are partnered with their personal Fit4D coach throughout the program. Coaches work closely with patients to determine what each person is struggling with in order to develop a customized plan to help them achieve their goals.
- Fit4D support pathways are based on the principles of motivational interviewing and SMART goal setting (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-Bound), a technique which helps patients increase their own desire to change behavior.
- Skilled at building relationships with patients virtually, Fit4D CDEs quickly establish therapeutic alliances over the phone. Through providing ongoing, personalized instruction and resources, our coaches uniquely guide patients past barriers and empower them to take a more active role in their health, and achieve successful treatment adherence and self management.
- Coaching topics include diabetes education, tactics to initiate therapy and improve medication adherence, the importance of preventive care, nutrition, exercise, advice to overcome psycho-social barriers, and more.
We offer coaching in English, Spanish and Chinese dialects. All of our coaches undergo cultural sensitivity training and we have had great success working with the Latino population across the country.
Available 24/7, our CDEs provide coaching when convenient for participants, adapting to patient schedules, lifestyles and life circumstances.
Building relationships via multiple communication methods — phone calls, texts, emails and more —enables clinicians to educate patients on drug therapies, motivate better lifestyle choices, and provide the essential problem solving and emotional support required for people living with diabetes.
Powered by People & Technology
Our decisions-based technology platform enables proactive, meaningful, customized interventions
- Provides comprehensive visibility into each patient
- Identifies unique patient needs
- Intelligent rules guide best practices
- Tracks patient progress and SMART goals
- Identifies red flags for immediate follow up
- Provides flexibility for further customizations
- Integrates with devices and other technology solutions
Fit4D CDEs Talk About Helping Patients
Removing Patient Obstacles
Fit4D CEO on the Impact of CDEs and Technology
David Weingard, CEO of Fit4D, Speaking at the American Association of Diabetes Educators (AADE) conference.