Chief Commercial Officer
Are you a leader with a track record of achieving revenue goals while building repeatable sales and marketing processes?
Do you like the challenge of helping prospects understand how a new solution can drive ROI and make them a hero within their company?
Does helping build an early-stage and venture-backed company, team, and client base excite you?
Do you share our passion for enabling positive change within healthcare and helping patients with chronic conditions like diabetes?
If so, you could be a perfect fit for our team of like-minded professionals who share a common mission and passion for helping others and a desire to build a great company!
Fit4D is a high-growth, venture-backed health tech services company based in New York City. The company partners with pharmaceutical companies, payers and ACOs to deliver a personalized, technology-based approach to improving the medical adherence and health outcomes for people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions. Founded in 2009, the company has a proven track record of results including improving adherence to branded diabetes Rx by 20% and demonstrable reductions in A1C values. Fit4D is experiencing an exciting period of customer growth and is projecting to grow patient volumes by 4x over the next 12 months. The company is a high-energy, results-oriented work place that believes our success, as well as the success of our customers and patients, relies primarily on a fantastic team with the passion, drive and skills to change the face of chronic condition management.
Fit4D seeks to hire a Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) to be based in the company’s midtown location in New York City.
The CCO will drive revenue growth through the development and execution of a commercial strategy that adds new pharmaceutical, medical device, payer and ACO clients and maximizes the mutual value of existing customer relationships. The CCO will build the company’s sales and marketing organization and infrastructure to ensure market adoption of the company’s innovative services. This key leader will report directly to the CEO and serve on the Leadership Team, contributing to company culture, strategy, execution and value creation.
Initially in 2016 this is a player/coach role with ~50% of time selling and ~50% building and leading the sales and marketing team.
- Define the commercial path to achieve client acquisition and growth goals
- Regularly report progress and projections to CEO, Leadership Team and Board
- Develop collaborative working relationships within the organization in pursuit of the company’s overall growth, profitability and patient outcomes goals
- Create a culture of success and ongoing goal achievement in an early-stage, high-growth environment
- Build and manage high-performing sales and marketing teams
- Serve as a key member of the company’s Leadership Team
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership
- Create sales plan to generate new business across pharmaceutical, medical device, payer and ACO verticals
- Own and be accountable for pipeline reporting and forecasting
- Inspire confidence, build trust and delight of existing clients and prospects
- Lead the expansion of existing customer relationships
- Utilize and teach solution selling methodology to move leads through pipeline and hit goals
- Assess, build and manage channel relationships to deliver on the company’s growth objectives
- Provide strategic guidance to existing marketing team to maximize lead generation
- Align marketing efforts closely with sales strategy, operations and team
- Ensure company has a strong understanding of buyer pain points and decision-making processes across customer verticals
- Ensure market feedback and competitor positioning is incorporated into marketing efforts and sales materials
- Refine messaging and company positioning to ensure we are viewed as the industry leader
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Healthcare market sales leader and individual achiever that has consistently met or exceeded growth and profitability targets
- Demonstrated ability to attract, retain and get high performance from A-player sales and marketing teams
- Strong personal network of brand leaders within the pharmaceutical and medical device industry and the agencies that support them is required
- Personal network among buyers in payer and ACO markets is preferred, but can be supplemented by focused hiring of sales executives with focus on this vertical
- Strong negotiation and closing experience, tactics and track record
- Demonstrated success is high growth and early-stage environment
- Consistently led by example illustrating positive corporate values and culture
- Energetic and positive, trusted and respected, credible with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated GSD “Get Stuff Done” attitude and results
- Strong and demonstrated strategic thinking skills with ability to think creatively and develop non-traditional solutions to complex business challenges
- Strong influencer and communicator across all levels of the organization
- Maximize human capital through training and mentoring
- Detail and metric-oriented
- Proficiency with technology, including CRM applications
- Passion for empowering people with chronic conditions to live rich and fulfilling lives
- Confident enough to have a high percentage of compensation tied to achievement of growth and sales goals
- New York City area highly preferred for leadership role