Certified Diabetes Educator (Part Time)
Are you an exceptional Certified Diabetes Educator passionate about helping patients overcome barriers to health?
Do you feel like you need a change that puts you at the front-line of a fast-paced and growing company enabling you to fulfill your potential?
Do you share a passion for enabling positive change within healthcare?
If so, you could be a perfect fit for our team of like-minded professionals who share a common life mission and passion for helping others.
Fit4D is a high-growth, venture-backed health tech services company based in New York City. The company partners with pharmaceutical/biotech companies, payers, and ACOs to deliver personalized, 1:1 patient education and support, using a technology-based approach to improving the medical adherence and health outcomes for people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions. Founded in 2009, Fit4D has a proven track record of results including 20% greater prescription adherence and demonstrable reductions in A1C values.
Fit4D is experiencing an exciting period of customer growth and is projecting to grow patient volumes by 4x over the next 12 months. The company is a high-energy, results-oriented work place that believes our success, as well as the success of our customers and patients, relies primarily on a fantastic clinical team with the passion, drive, and skills to change the face of chronic condition management.
Fit4D seeks to hire a Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) to work directly with patients via our technology platform. Part time positions telecommute from a home office.
- Directly provide diabetes education and support on the phone with patients on behalf of our clients with the goal of improving adherence and health outcomes
- Establish therapeutic alliances quickly over the phone across a broad range of personality types
- Act as an outstanding patient motivator
- Present online webinars (not required but preferred)
POSITION SKILL REQUIREMENT:
- Must have a current Certificate of Diabetes Education (with accompanying clinical degree)
- Part Time Requirements-
- Ability to work 20 hours/week including some evenings and Saturdays, cannot be working another full time job simultaneously
- Must live in the USA
- Have a home office setup for private patient conversations with high-speed internet
- Able to work independently and manage time efficiently
- Comfortable using technology (electronic medical records, social media, Microsoft Office, Phone Apps etc.)
- Flexibility in recognizing different patient needs and adapt to using different communication approaches to best serve the patient
- Wants to improve the lives of people with diabetes!
All interested candidates should email their resume and a cover letter detailing their fit for this position and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org