Certified Diabetes Educator Manager (Full Time)
Is enriching the lives of people with diabetes important to you?
Do you share a passion for enabling positive change within healthcare? Do you think about ways to deliver personalized coaching to people leveraging technology?
Do you enjoy the entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment of a growing health-tech firm?
If so, you could be a perfect fit for our team of like-minded professionals who share a common life mission and passion for helping others.
Fit4D is a high-growth, venture-backed health tech services company based in New York City. The company partners with pharmaceutical/biotech companies, payers, and ACOs to deliver personalized, 1:1 patient education and support, using a technology-based approach to improving the medical adherence and health outcomes for people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions. Founded in 2009, Fit4D has a proven track record of results including 20% greater prescription adherence and demonstrable reductions in A1C values.
Fit4D is experiencing an exciting period of customer growth and is projecting to grow patient volumes by 4x over the next 12 months. The company is a high-energy, results-oriented work place that believes our success, as well as the success of our customers and patients, relies primarily on a fantastic clinical team with the passion, drive, and skills to change the face of chronic condition management.
The CDE Manager leads a team of CDE clinicians who are located across the US. The Clinical Manager ensures that high quality service and support is provided to patients and meets program objectives our clients (e.g., improved adherence, metabolic control, health outcomes, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to lead a virtual clinical team in a tele-health environment.
- Has successfully delivered on operational, product and business strategies.
- Consistently led by example illustrating positive corporate values and culture.
- Demonstrated GSD “Get Stuff Done”.
- Maximized human capital through training and mentoring.
- Demonstrated consistent ability to deliver client projects on time, in an organized manner and with team/client buy-in.
- Proficient with technology and on-line applications.
- Has a clinical degree.
- Passion for empowering people with chronic conditions to live rich and fulfilling lives.
The ideal candidate will be able to roll up their sleeves and flawlessly manage and develop programs with patients and healthcare practitioners. The candidate will be able to inspire confidence, build trust, and delight our clients.