Technical Systems Analyst – CRM Dynamics & System Integration
Are you a developer or systems engineer early in your career looking to use technology and data to make a difference in healthcare?
Are you an entrepreneurial self-starter who is motivated by solving challenging problems with innovative and efficient technical and operational solutions?
Do you enjoy organizing and analyzing data to identify trends and relationships that help answer business questions or uncover new opportunities?
Do you share our passion for enabling positive change within healthcare and helping patients with chronic conditions like diabetes?
If so, you could be a perfect fit for our team of like-minded professionals who share a common mission and passion for helping others and a desire to build a great company.
Fit4D is a high-growth, venture-backed health tech services company based in New York City. The company partners with pharmaceutical & device companies, payers and ACOs to deliver personalized, technology-based coaching to improve treatment adherence and health outcomes for people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions. Founded in 2009, the company has a proven track record of results including improving adherence to branded diabetes Rx by 25+% and demonstrable improvement in A1C values and other quality measures. Fit4D is experiencing an exciting period of customer growth and is projecting to grow patient volumes by 4x over the next 12 months. The company is a high-energy, results-oriented work place that believes our success, as well as the success of our customers and patients, relies primarily on a fantastic team with the passion, drive and skills to change the face of chronic condition management.
Fit4D seeks to hire a Technical Systems Analyst to be based in the company’s midtown location in New York City.
The Technical Systems Analyst will join a strong technically-oriented operations team that continuously innovates and improves our internal and patient-facing technical solutions, ensures the successful implementation and support of all customer programs and enables our clinical team to efficiently engage a large patient population. The Technical Systems Analyst will be responsible for technical implementation of new clients, learning our integrated technical infrastructure, recommending and developing/coding improvements to our systems, and developing new insights and reports for internal and client audiences. This role will report to the Director of Technical Operations and be part of our high-energy, passionate team of innovators.
- Configure and maintain Fit4D’s technical systems, including CRM, communications platform and intelligent scripting solutions
- Define requirements for solutions that improve functionality, performance and efficiency
- Triage system issues and identify, implement and test solutions
- Design and implement CRM workflow and business process solutions to improve efficiency
- Develop web services to manage data flow and processes between systems
- Create reports that identify trends useful to customers or internal teams
- Design and develop system integration solutions using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Software Developer Kit (SDK)
- Contribute to completion of daily operational priorities
- Adapt as needed within our rapidly growing startup culture
POSITION SKILL REQUIREMENT:
- 2-4 years’ work experience as a developer, systems analyst, solution architect or technical consultant
- Hands-on experience coding and programming with strong preference given to MS .NET, C# and SQL
- Must have experience using SQL queries from relational databases to generate reports and using transact SQL to build stored procedures and user-defined functions
- Experience preferred with developing solutions in Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Call Center Management, Patient Engagement, Telemarketing or Digital Marketing
- Experience with MS Dynamics CRM highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree – Computer Science, Systems Engineering or equivalent
- Able to independently learn new systems and technology efficiently with limited direction
- Strong initiative to improve solutions, systems, and processes
All interested candidates should email their resume and a cover letter detailing their fit for this position to: HR@fit4d.com