Talent Acquisition Lead
Are you an experienced recruiter with HR experience who is sick and tired of a boring job at a slow-growing company that has a revolving door of talent?
Are you ready to lead the growth of an innovative, venture-backed company by recruiting the all-star talent critical to scaling up?
Can you thrive in our rapidly evolving, fast-paced environment that requires creativity, resourcefulness, high energy and an ability to adapt and change direction quickly?
Do you share our passion for enabling positive change within healthcare and helping patients with chronic conditions like diabetes?
If so, you could be a perfect fit for our team of like-minded professionals who share a common mission and passion for helping others and a desire to build a great company.
Fit4D is a high-growth, venture-backed health tech services company based in New York City. The company partners with pharmaceutical companies, payers and ACOs to deliver a personalized, technology-based approach to improving the medical adherence and health outcomes for people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions. Founded in 2009, the company has a proven track record of results including improving adherence to branded diabetes Rx by 20% and demonstrable reductions in A1C values. Fit4D is experiencing an exciting period of customer growth and is projecting to grow patient volumes by 4x over the next 12 months. The company is a high-energy, results-oriented work place that believes our success, as well as the success of our customers and patients, relies primarily on a fantastic team with the passion, drive and skills to change the face of chronic condition management.
Fit4D seeks to hire a Talent Acquisition Lead to be based in the company’s midtown location in New York City.
The Talent Acquisition Lead will build an all-star team that will drive the company’s growth and build industry-changing solutions for chronic condition management. This role will manage the talent acquisition process from end-to-end, ensuring that the company quickly and efficiently identifies, screens, interviews and hires top talent for all open positions while building a buzz that makes Fit4D the most desired employer in the industry. In addition, this key team member will support onboarding and retention of all employees and contractors, while maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information. This role will report to the Chief Operating Officer and be part of our high-energy, passionate team of innovators.
- Make Fit4D the most sought-after employer in the diabetes and chronic care management industries
- Execute on our ambitious hiring plan and more than double our team in 12 months!
- Source exceptional candidates, guide them through the interview process, make them strong offers and get them to “yes”
- Manage the onboarding process for new employees
- Work with COO to evaluate benefit options for employees and manage contracting process
- Handle incoming employee relations issues with high level of professionalism and confidentiality
POSITION SKILL REQUIREMENT:
- 5-10 years hands on experience in talent acquisition and general human capital management, preferably with recruiting done in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of filling critical roles at all levels and across various functions
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize and sense of urgency
- Possess high level of professionalism & ability to keep information confidential
- Experience selecting and management employee benefit programs
- Motivated and able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree or PHR a plus
- Healthcare industry experience is preferred, but not required
All interested candidates should email their resume and a cover letter detailing their fit for this position to: HR@FIT4D.COM