director of client Service - Payer - NY/NJ/PA/CT/MA
Are you an experienced client service leader at an agency or vendor to payer clients who is tired of the rat race, looking for a new challenge and excited to build a company with industry-changing solutions?
Do you love developing strong relationships with senior-level clients, learning about their business and ensuring your company’s solutions exceed their expectations?
Are you able to juggle multiple client needs while maintaining quality, professionalism and client satisfaction?
Do you share our passion for enabling positive change within healthcare and helping patients with chronic conditions like diabetes?
If so, you could be a perfect fit for our team of like-minded professionals who share a common mission and passion for helping others and a desire to build a great company.
Fit4D is a high-growth, venture-backed health tech services company based in New York City. The company partners with pharmaceutical companies, payers and ACOs to deliver a personalized, technology-based approach to improving the medical adherence and health outcomes for people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions. Founded in 2009, the company has a proven track record of results including improving adherence to branded diabetes Rx by 20% and demonstrable reductions in A1C values. Fit4D is experiencing an exciting period of customer growth and is projecting to grow patient volumes by 4x over the next 12 months. The company is a high-energy, results-oriented work place that believes our success, as well as the success of our customers and patients, relies primarily on a fantastic team with the passion, drive and skills to change the face of chronic condition management.
Fit4D seeks to hire a Director of Client Service - Payer to be based in the company’s midtown location in New York City.
The Director of Client Service will join our customer-facing team that ensures that our solutions exceed client expectations and business objectives and lead to a 100% referenceable client base. This key team member will be responsible for owning client relationships, overseeing the account team and ultimately the success of each client program. The Director of Client Services is accountable for all aspects of the delivery of work and services to the client. This role will report to the Chief Operating Officer and will be part of our high-energy, passionate team of innovators.
- Foster strategic long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients to drive 100% referenceability and client satisfaction
- Proactively understand client needs and deliver successful programs in coordination with the operations & clinical teams
- Create and deliver presentations highlighting program success and new opportunities to clients via web and in-person meetings
- Leverage strong client relationships to support sales team in closing new business within existing clients and expanding existing programs
- Support Sales and Marketing in responses to Requests for Proposal (RFPs)
- Provide feedback on current services/product and ways to innovate in the future
POSITION SKILL REQUIREMENT:
- 8-15 years hands-on client service, account management or business development experience
- Experience preferred working in these roles for advertising agencies or companies selling technology or services to payer clients
- Solid understanding of payers, providers and care management
- Bachelor’s degree – Marketing, Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Organization Science or equivalent; Master’s degree optional, but a plus
- Strong knowledge of health insurance markets and customers, particularly in medication adherence or care management of diabetes and other chronic conditions
- Motivated and able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Able to build high-performing teams to support a portfolio of client relationships across markets
All interested candidates should email their resume and a cover letter detailing their fit for this position to: HR@fit4d.com